Hot summers and humid and hot weather make the desire to go to restaurants fade away. I can't just stay at home, and outdoor activities are also difficult. Here is a place where you can avoid the heat and satisfy all the tastes of the people you meet.
Apgujeong's 'Pairing 6' is a collection of E-Land's buffets
It is a place where five brands, including Raw Shabu-shabu, Ashley, Susa, Nature Byeolgok, and Pizza Mall, are gathered, and you can enjoy about 250 different menus, from Korean food to Japanese food, Western food, and desserts. Since each corner is organized so that you can enjoy all of the popular buffets, the customers who visit are also very satisfied. Popular menus and new menus from each buffet have been added this summer, so you can enjoy an upgraded version.
Loon, Susa, and Ashley
Nature Byeolgok, Pizza Mall
The new menu changes include Ashley's best menu, âButter Garlic Shrimp,â âTeppanyaki Pork Ribsâ by Nature Byeolgok, âTteokgalbi Burdock Gangjeong,â âHajip Bibimbap,â âDaegu Style Bibimbap,â and âPork Zaguri.â At pizza malls, ârose shrimp pasta,â âso teok so mochi,â and âcrab fried riceâ were named âblack marlin sushiâ in the investigation. âGrape Ricotta Saladâ and âWatermelon Flowerâ were added to the salad zone. In particular, the dessert zone has been renewed and showcased a spectacular lineup. âApple Juice,â âMango Passion Fruit Aid,â âMint Oreo Cake,â âPure Milk Cake,â âStrawberry Marshmallow Roll Roll,â and âWatermelon Cakeâ have been added to catch the footsteps of Pan-Soon-san.
On weekends, you can enjoy unlimited wine and tap beer for an additional 3,000 won per person. Only adults can enjoy the wine and tap beer provided after certifying that they are 19 years old. Please note that all adult customers at the table must place an order to enjoy unlimited time.
There are about 250 different menus! I think eating just one at a time would make my stomach feel full. Recommended for those who are worried about missing a must-eat menu! Here are some tips for enjoying Pairing 6 to the fullest.
Tips for using Pairing 6 !
This summer, if you visit on the weekend, you can enjoy unlimited beef at Loon Shabu-shabu and an unlimited menu of special seafood on the weekend. Pairing 6's popular corner is âWarm Shabu-shabu,â where you can enjoy a variety of vegetables and meats in a hot soup, which is very popular.
(On weekdays, one plate of beef is provided per person)
The â6 types of seafood,â which are not available on weekdays, is also a popular menu. Susa, where you can enjoy a variety of sushi, and the pizza mall, which is baked immediately in a wood-fired oven, is a corner loved by everyone that catches the taste buds of all ages.
10 best menus not to be missed
1. Ashley 'Angkurt Soup'
– A menu of mushroom soup covered with pastry bread pie baked in an oven. This is Ashley's best menu that you can enjoy to your heart's content. It's warm and gentle to soothe the empty stomach, so I recommend it as a starting menu. It also reminds me of when I have a cold.
2. Pizza Mall âNarcotic Corn Pizza â
– Pizza topped with corn and cheese as toppings. You can feel the charm of sweet and salty with the combination of sweet corn and salty cheese. The fun of bursting corn kernels is a bonus.
3. Ashley 'Butter Garlic Shrimp'
– Grilled shrimp dish with butter garlic sauce. This is a menu where you can fully enjoy the rich flavor by grilling the skin.
4. Pizza Mall âRose Shrimp Pasta â
– Ashley's signature menu, the transformation of âRose Crab Pastaâ! Instead of crab meat, you can enjoy the chewy shrimp and the flavor of the rose sauce at the same time.
5. Pizza Mall âSpicy Sotteok Soteok â
– Sausage, mochi, and vegetables are stir-fried in a sweet and spicy sauce to make it more addictive! You can make your own D.I.Y skewers by putting them on skewers and eating them.
6. Nature Byeolgok 'Instant Meat Menu'
– Grilled on a grill as soon as ordered and filled with gravy A meat menu with a moist flavor. The meat changes from season to season, making the menu even more exciting.
7. Nature's Byeolgok 'Daegu Bibimbung'
– Landing in Seoul from Daegu? It is a dumpling dish where deep-fried dumplings are eaten with a sweet and spicy vegetable sauce. The sauce is slightly spicy, but eating it with crispy tempura makes your mouth water! The taste of leaving the house also comes back!
8. Susa âSteak Sushi â
– Enjoy steak with sushi! It's very popular for its light burnt flavor added to the torch and the flavor that melts in your mouth!
9. Ashley's âCorn Cheese Chicken â
– A menu where you eat marinated grilled chicken with lots of corn cheese. It's slightly spicy, but if you put corn cheese on it, roll it up and eat it, you're done! It's a powerful hidden menu.
10. Dessert Zone 'Mint Oreo Holic'
– Newly released menu! It is also a menu with many likes and dislikes due to its strong mint flavor, but there are many reviews that it has stolen the hearts of mint lovers all at once. Other than that, everything from chocolate fondue to waffles! The dessert zone is loved as a staple seller!
â²Location: 152, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
â²Opening hours: 11:00-22:00 every day (lunch 11:00-17:00) (dinner 17:00-22:00)
â²Price: Weekday lunch 17,900 won, weekday dinner 24,900 won, weekends/holidays 27,900 won
â²Review (Three Meals of Food): First of all, I think the biggest advantage is being able to enjoy all E-Land buffet food for less than 30,000 won in one place! So I thought it would be great for a family meal, and I was able to make shabu-shabu and eat it, so eating a cool soup in the middle seemed to improve digestion, which was great! Ashley recently switched to self-service, which was a bit cumbersome, but I was really satisfied with the service here! Definitely worth a visit!