Valentine’s Day 2020 for lovers is just around the corner. On this day, I want to enjoy even more special chocolate! In addition to the taste, there are handmade chocolate restaurants that catch the eye with their dainty visuals. Here are 5 chocolate restaurants that will add a romantic atmosphere to Valentine’s Day.
American Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is a holiday celebrated annually on February 14th in the United States, as well as in many other countries around the world. It is a day to celebrate romantic love and is often marked by the exchange of cards, flowers, chocolates, and other gifts between romantic partners. Some people also celebrate the holiday with family and friends, or as a day to express gratitude or affection for those they care about.
If you’re looking for chocolate gift recommendations for Valentine’s Day in the US, here are some options to consider:
- Godiva Chocolates:
This iconic brand offers a wide range of chocolate boxes and gift sets that are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Lindt Chocolates:
Lindt offers a variety of chocolate truffles and boxes of assorted chocolates that make great gifts.
- Ferrero Rocher:
These hazelnut-filled chocolates come packaged in a gold foil wrapper, making them an elegant and indulgent gift.
- Ghirardelli Chocolates:
Known for their rich and creamy chocolate, Ghirardelli offers a range of Valentine’s Day gift sets that include chocolates, truffles, and hot cocoa mixes.
- See’s Candies:
This California-based company offers a range of chocolate boxes and Valentine’s Day-themed gifts, including heart-shaped boxes of chocolates and customizable assortments.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat:
This luxury chocolate brand offers unique flavors and combinations, such as their bacon and chocolate collection or their exotic truffle collection.
1. Luxurious sweetness, ‘Mirabeau Chocolate’ in Chebu-dong, Seoul
Location: 6 Jahamun-ro 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Business hours: 11:00 â 22:00 every day
Price: Mirabeau Classic 12 balls 32,000 won, Mirabeau Classic 6 balls 17,000 won
Testimonial (Namaste of Shikigami): I found it by chance to give my boyfriend a present last year, but I’m still going this year~ I know the boss came from Europe to study chocolate! All homemade chocolates are expensive, but there are some that don’t taste good… I tried it here, but it wasn’t a waste of money! I bought 6 pieces last year, but this year I’m buying 12 lol
2. Eye-catching visuals, ‘Pichoco’ in Seongsu-dong, Seoul
Location: 47, Seoulsu-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
Opening hours: 11:00 â 17:00 on weekdays, 11:00 â 19:00 on weekends, closed on Sundays and Mondays
Price: DARK PEPPEMINT 7,500 won, MILK+EARL GREY 7,500 won
Review (Kimderella Shikigin): I was hesitant at first because of the price, but I couldn’t forget the taste I tasted. When I went home and unpacked the package, there was an introduction to chocolate, and I was happy to see the chocolate wrapped nicely in a golden package ^^ Of course, the taste was great
3. Sweetness that fills your mouth, ‘Kakao Bean’ in Sinsa-dong, Seoul
Location: 43 Dosan-daero 17-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Business hours: 11:00 â 21:00 every day
Price: Valentine’s Day Rose Gold 10 balls 27,000 won, Chocolat Show Mild 6,500 won
Review (Shikigami Yeongshim): It’s a chocolate specialty store that’s quite old! I received it as a gift and found out about the chocolate manual (?) It contains, so I wanted to go there for themselves~ There are so many different flavors (about 20?) The iced chocolate was rich too!
4. Adding to the fun of picking and eating, ‘toudou’ in Banpo-dong, Seoul
Location: 20, Seorae-ro 6-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul
Opening hours: 10:30 â 19:00 every day, closed on weekends
Price: 2020 toudou valentine pack 78,000 won, tou bar 37,500 won
Testimonial (Shikigami Gumi Gumi): This isn’t chocolate; it feels like they sell art! They sell special chocolates at every event, and the shape is so beautiful!! Tuba looks like ice cream, but it usually comes out on New Year’s, and I think it’s cute >< Event chocolates are limited, so if you like something cute and sweet, go there.
5. A diverse composition of flavors, ’17 Degrees’ in Yeonnam-dong, Seoul
Location: 38, Donggyo-ro 29-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Business hours: 11:00 â 22:00 every day
Price: 15 chocolate bonbons for Valentine’s Day, 41,000 won, Vienna 7,500 won
Testimonial (Shikigin Pramodering): I’m grateful for chocolate, but I think this is the best place on the Gangbuk side other than Piaf on Garosu-gil! It’s on the Yeonnam-dong side, and there are so many chocolate drinks other than chocolate! Chocolate drinks change little by little every season, and I’m really excited to try something new every time I go there! I don’t remember the name of the chocolate drink containing alcohol in winter, but it was bitter and very tasty:)
Top 30 New York Chocolate Shop list
매장 소개 리스트
- Jacques Torres Chocolate – Known for its signature hot chocolate and artisanal chocolates.
- Mast Brothers – Offers bean-to-bar chocolates, made in-house in Brooklyn.
- MarieBelle New York – Features luxury chocolates and gourmet chocolate bars.
- La Maison du Chocolat – A French chocolate shop that specializes in truffles and ganaches.
- Li-Lac Chocolates – One of the oldest chocolate shops in NYC, offering handmade chocolates and fudge.
- Raaka Chocolate – Offers unique and flavorful chocolates, made from ethically sourced cacao.
- L.A. Burdick Chocolates – Features handmade chocolates, hot chocolate, and chocolate mice.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat – Known for its exotic and unconventional chocolate creations.
- Kee’s Chocolates – Offers artisanal chocolates in unique flavors like yuzu and green tea.
- Chocolate Works – Allows customers to create custom chocolate gifts and features a chocolate factory tour.
- Max Brenner – Serves chocolate-based desserts and drinks in a cozy atmosphere.
- Nunu Chocolates – Offers handmade truffles and chocolate bars, as well as hot chocolate and chocolate-covered pretzels.
- Stick With Me Sweets – Features handcrafted bonbons in various flavors.
- Tache Artisan Chocolate – Offers artisanal chocolates and hosts chocolate-making classes.
- Chocolate Gourmet – Sells gourmet chocolates, including vegan and gluten-free options.
- Roni-Sue’s Chocolates – Offers unique chocolate treats, such as bacon and beer-flavored chocolates.
- The Meadow – Sells artisanal chocolates, as well as gourmet salts and bitters.
- Gnosis Chocolate – Offers organic, raw, and vegan chocolates in various flavors.
- MarieBelle Cacao Bar – Serves hot chocolate and chocolate-based cocktails in a cozy atmosphere.
- The Chocolate Room – Offers handmade chocolates and desserts, as well as hot chocolate.
- Milk & Cookies Bakery – Serves chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and other baked goods.
- Venchi – An Italian chocolate shop that specializes in gelato and chocolate pralines.
- Chloe’s Fruit – Sells vegan and gluten-free chocolate-dipped fruit.
- Royce’ Chocolate – An international chocolate shop that specializes in Japanese-style chocolates.
- Blue Stripes Cacao Shop – Offers bean-to-bar chocolate and chocolate-based drinks.
- Ample Hills Creamery – Serves ice cream in various flavors, including chocolate-based ones.
- Bond Street Chocolate – Sells handmade chocolates and confections, as well as chocolate-making supplies.
- Aigner Chocolates – Offers handmade chocolates, chocolate-covered pretzels, and other treats.
- Cacao Prieto – Features bean-to-bar chocolate and chocolate-based liqueurs, as well as chocolate-making classes.
- Jomart Chocolates – Offers handmade chocolates and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Kee’s Chocolate – Sells artisanal chocolates in various flavors, including seasonal ones.
- The Chocolate Bar – Serves hot chocolate and handmade chocolates and truffles.
- La Maison du Macaron & Chocolate – Features macarons and handmade chocolates.
- Jacques Torres Chocolate – 66 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Mast Brothers – 111 N 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- MarieBelle New York – 484 Broome St, New York, NY 10013
- La Maison du Chocolat – 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
- Li-Lac Chocolates – Multiple locations, including 40 8th Ave, New York, NY 10014 and 162 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012
- Raaka Chocolate – 64 Seabring St, Brooklyn, NY 11231
- L.A. Burdick Chocolates – Multiple locations, including 156 Prince St, New York, NY 10012
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat – Multiple locations, including 132 Spring St, New York, NY 10012
- Kee’s Chocolates – Multiple locations, including 452 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10018
- Chocolate Works – Multiple locations, including 641 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025
- Max Brenner – 841 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Nunu Chocolates – Multiple locations, including 529 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Stick With Me Sweets – 202 Mott St, New York, NY 10012
- Tache Artisan Chocolate – 163 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002
- Chocolate Gourmet – 1142 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10028
- Roni-Sue’s Chocolates – 148 Forsyth St, New York, NY 10002
- The Meadow – 523 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014
- Gnosis Chocolate – 154 Franklin St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
- MarieBelle Cacao Bar – 230 Park Ave, New York, NY 10169
- The Chocolate Room – Multiple locations, including 269 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Milk & Cookies Bakery – 19 Commerce St, New York, NY 10014
- Venchi – 861 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
- Chloe’s Fruit – Multiple locations, including 25 E 17th St, New York, NY 10003
- Royce’ Chocolate – Multiple locations, including 509 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
- Blue Stripes Cacao Shop – 28 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003
- Ample Hills Creamery – Multiple locations, including 305 Nevins St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Bond Street Chocolate – 63 E 4th St, New York, NY 10003
- Aigner Chocolates – 103-02 Metropolitan Ave, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Cacao Prieto – 218 Conover St, Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Jomart Chocolates – 2917 Avenue J, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- Kee’s Chocolate – Multiple locations, including 80 Thompson St, New York, NY 10012
- The Chocolate Bar – 1271 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10028
- La Maison du Macaron & Chocolate – 132 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10011
매장의 구글 지도 링크
- Jacques Torres Chocolate – https://goo.gl/maps/euyA8pUWYiYmvS6S7
- Mast Brothers – https://goo.gl/maps/TF16hyMwCXvxRcFz7
- MarieBelle New York – https://goo.gl/maps/RkgjKk83P4b6yhUN6
- La Maison du Chocolat – https://goo.gl/maps/KTqG3xBPddoHkTWE6
- Li-Lac Chocolates – 40 8th Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/9nUBHb7dyA5iaiwu5, 162 Bleecker St: https://goo.gl/maps/TzKZax8k1djs34eC7
- Raaka Chocolate – https://goo.gl/maps/7rK5eP5jWf9MFVTz5
- L.A. Burdick Chocolates – 156 Prince St: https://goo.gl/maps/azCj9o2tDQV1HfwaA
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat – 132 Spring St: https://goo.gl/maps/QJKTdcrEFaXTjRyR8
- Kee’s Chocolates – 452 Fifth Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/kKj6iz4VL4bBwBDn7
- Chocolate Works – 641 Amsterdam Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/eVVnbV7nZskJvnGz7
- Max Brenner – https://goo.gl/maps/JbhVg9bFtjKz7xBJ9
- Nunu Chocolates – 529 Atlantic Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/Gq9XG6CwmjKbGYWT7
- Stick With Me Sweets – https://goo.gl/maps/LzfuGpDv1MJz7EsbA
- Tache Artisan Chocolate – https://goo.gl/maps/b9X9ypHQ7QzBvY8M7
- Chocolate Gourmet – https://goo.gl/maps/q8KkWpCf9JhFyWGK9
- Roni-Sue’s Chocolates – https://goo.gl/maps/Tgh71cX14Xht4iRFA
- The Meadow – https://goo.gl/maps/gw5KhsmS5KjSt8cS9
- Gnosis Chocolate – https://goo.gl/maps/2rkxaxKGaZw2EZD37
- MarieBelle Cacao Bar – https://goo.gl/maps/6vz8b33sU6DwU6jD8
- The Chocolate Room – 269 Court St: https://goo.gl/maps/AVT1JxjZbRcZjqdKA
- Milk & Cookies Bakery – https://goo.gl/maps/hTxJ1YfNZhyPPmee6
- Venchi – https://goo.gl/maps/FgsfsfYGrKjJdA9X9
- Chloe’s Fruit – 25 E 17th St: https://goo.gl/maps/iYKjTNR7A2QDL9yFA
- Royce’ Chocolate – 509 Madison Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/ETvQtP8EYYKjX9Ts9
- Blue Stripes Cacao Shop – https://goo.gl/maps/Nq3PHFrF4aTB4dpy9