Gyeonggi Gourmet Tour!
1. 'Chungnam Chueotang' in Guri Sutaekdong, a rich soup that sticks to your mouth
â²Location: 49-1, Angol-ro 97beon-gil, Guri, Gyeonggi
â²Business hours: 10:00 – 22:00, closed on Sundays
â²Price: Megi Maeuntang (medium) 38,000 won, Chuertang (medium) 24,000 won
â²Testimonial (Shikigami Noosek Namneubli): Even though the chuertang here is thick, it doesn't feel strangely thick. Something has a deep flavor, and if you put a lot of boots in it, you'll feel discouraged… The deep-fried chicken is also crispy, so it's great to eat as a snack for drinks.
2. 'Woori Milkal Noodles' in the northeast of Daebu, Ansan
Image source: foodie_intheworld's Instagram
Image source: hello_yamma's Instagram
â²Location: 1361, Daebugeumgeum-ro, Danwon-gu, Ansan, Gyeonggi
â²Opening hours: 09:00 – 20:00 every day, 7 days a week
â²Price: Woori wheat clam noodles 9,000 won, Woori wheat seafood kishimoku noodles 18,000 won
â²Testimonial (Kaisersoze): I went out to get some fresh air and stumbled upon a place to eat. The bottom line is that I ate it deliciously! I ate clam noodles, but the clams were very plump. The noodles are completely chewy and have no greasy smell of flour. Kimchi is also delicious, so it's a no-brainer!
3. Uiwang Samdong's âBugok Chicken,â deep-fried in a cauldron using traditional methods
â²Location: 17 Bugoksijang-gil, Uiwang, Gyeonggi
â²Opening hours: 15:00 – 00:00 every day, closed on Sundays
â²Price: 1975 fried chicken 15,000 won, cauldron old chicken 14,000 won
â²Testimonial (I'm eating meat dishes): I came after work and had a beer~ I like the basics, so I like fried chicken and chicken in a cauldron the best~ The batter is delicious and frying it in a cauldron makes it even more savory.
4. 'Yeomyeong Main Store' in Bodong-ri, Hwaseong Bodong-ri, a refined Korean dish made with domestic ingredients
â²Location: 11-8, Seja-ro 303beon-gil, Jeongnam-myeon, Hwaseong, Gyeonggi
â²Business hours: 11:30 – 21:00 every day, B/T 15:00 – 17:00
â²Price: Barley beef 29,000 won, soy sauce crab 42,000 won
â²Testimonial (Tulip Girl): Rice in soy sauce crab, flower crab, crab… And a bite of barley ribs. I wonder if it's a fantastic combination, it's so delicious…
5. Tteokgalbi with the flavor of a briquette fire, Dongducheon Saengyeon-dong 'Songwolgwan'
â²Location: 28-10, Keunsijang-ro, Dongducheon, Gyeonggi
â²Opening hours: 11:30 – 21:00 every day, B/T 15:30 – 17:00
â²Price: Tteokgalbi 27,000 won, rib soup 14,000 won
â²Review (Shikigin Mamamama 987): I liked the fact that the exterior of the restaurant was clean and stylish, but the teokgalbi was also extremely delicious. Tteokgalbi came out so well baked with my favorite baking method that was so shiny that the corners were annoying, and the size was quite large, so I was really full when I ate it all with a bowl of rice.
* The copyright of this post belongs to Shikigami, and the original link and source must be posted when using the post.
* This post can only be used for non-profit purposes and cannot be modified or used in other creative works.