– Sweet persimmon
– Quail eggs
– Lemon juice
– Maple Syrup
– Plain yogurt
1. Prepare cucumbers, apples, sweetpersimmons, strawberries, bananas, and oranges to make them easy to eat.
2. Put the ingredients prepared instep 1 in a bowl and top with walnuts, cranberries, blueberries, and quaileggs.
3. Finally, sprinkle plain yogurt andmaple syrup, mix, and finish with lemon juice.
Information on our Food
What is Salad?
Salad is a Western dish consistingonly of vegetables. It is usually eaten by mixing mayonnaise or sauce on top ofvarious vegetables and fruits. Since there are no set ingredients for salads,you can add your favorite vegetables, fruits, etc., and eat them with nutssprinkled on them. There are so many different types of sauces, so they aredivided into savory, sweet, spicy, and sour tastes. Even without sauce, theyare eaten simply with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
The etymology of salad is salat(salt) in Latin, and it originated from the Romans and Greeks eating vegetablesby sprinkling them with salt. In the early days, salads were eaten very simply,but recently, there are many cases where ingredients other than vegetables areincluded. In some cases, boiled chicken breast, baker’s meat, tuna, etc. areadded, and potatoes or sweet potatoes are also added.
Salad Recommended Combination
– Salmon Salad: Salmon + Asparagus +Cherry Tomato + Carrot + Sesame Dressing
– Steak Salad: Steak + Green Pepper +Onion + Mushroom + Red Wine Dressing
– Bacon Salad: Bacon + Egg + Onion +Cherry Tomato + Balsamic Dressing
– Chicken Salad: Chicken + BlueCheese + Mushroom + Onion + Rosemary Dressing
– Turkey Salad: Turkey +Walnuts + Cranberries + Mushrooms
– Tuna Salad: Tuna + Green Pepper +Avocado + Onion + Lemon Dressing
– Grilled Shrimp Salad: GrilledShrimp + Avocado + Bacon + Onion + Lime Dressing
– Egg Salad: Egg + Almond + Salmon +Leek + Dijon Mustard Dressing
– Grilled Tofu Salad: Grilled Tofu +Asparagus + Leek + Mushroom + Sesame Dressing
– Avocado Salad: Avocado + Onion +Walnut + Bacon + Lemon Dressing
– Cheddar Cheese Salad: CheddarCheese + Apple + Bacon + Walnut + Honey Dressing
– Blue Cheese Salad: Blue Cheese +Apple + Celery + Walnut + Honey Dijon Mustard
– Goat Cheese Salad: Goat Cheese +Almond + Broccoli + Green Pepper + Honey Dressing
– Feta Cheese Salad: Feta Cheese +Olives + Grilled Shrimps + Grapes + Red Wine Dressing
– Mozzarella Cheese Salad: MozzarellaCheese + Cherry Tomato + Olive + Salami + Balsamic Dressing