– Lemon juice
– Lemon zest
1. Putall-purpose flour, powdered sugar, butter, and salt in a bowl and mix with yourhands.
2. Spread thedough on a frame lined with butter parchment paper.
3. Bake in a180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
4. Beat theeggs, add lemon juice, sugar, and lemon zest and mix.
5. Pour themixture of step 4 into the flour little by little and mix well to dissolve thelumps.
6. When thebaked crust is hot, pour the finished filling and bake in an oven at 170degrees for about 25 minutes.
Informationon the food we made
What is a lemon bar?
Lemon barsare an American dessert made by baking cookie dough in a square pan. Thebeginning was a butter bar, and the butter topping was put on a crispy and softpie to transform the dessert, where you can feel the chewy texture andcrispness, and lemon was added to become a lemon bar. You can feel thefreshness of lemon instead of the savory taste of butter, and the unique sourtaste of lemon disappears, leaving only the scent of lemon in the sweetness, soyou can eat it sweetly.
Lemon is thefruit of the lemon tree, an evergreen small tree of the Rutaceae family, and isconsidered synonymous with sour taste. Lemon juice has a lot of citric acid(citric acid), so it is acidic and has a strong sour taste, and has both sweetand bitter tastes. Because lemons and limes were used a lot for sour taste andvitamin supplementation, the image of vitamin C is strong. Lemon consists of90% water and is rich in vitamins, minerals, phosphorus, and dietary fiber. Itis rich in liminoids, which are antioxidants, and helps suppress active oxygenand aging, improve blood circulation, and boost immunity. Lemon is used invarious foods due to its various uses, and it is one of the fruits that doesnot throw away the peel, pulp, and juice.
Kinds of butter bars
In additionto lemon bars, butter bars have various recipes. It is an attractive dessertwhose taste changes depending on what ingredients are added.
– MatchaButter Bar
– ChocolateButter Bar
– WholePistachio Butter Bar
– Earl GrayButter Bar
– Mint ChocoButter Bar
– Green AppleButter Bar
– BlueberryButter Bar
– CoffeeButter Bar