– Whipping cream
– Peanut Butter
– Chocolate Powder
1. Put cookies and melted butter in a blender and grind
2. Put the cookie powder from step 1 into the pie mold, pressit firmly with a spoon, and harden it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
3. Put fresh cream and sugar in a bowl and whip until itbecomes soft cream.
4. Take half of the fresh cream from step 3, add peanutbutter and mix well.
5. Place the cream from step 4 on top of the frozen pie.
6. Add the banana to the remaining half of the fresh creamfrom step 3 and mix well.
7. Spread the cream from step 6 on top of the pie, flattenit, and harden it in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
8. Put chocolate powder through a sieve and sprinkle todecorate.
Information on the food we made
What is Cream Pie?
Pie with cream. It is usually made with crispy crumbledcookies or dough using soft flour and baked in the form of a bowl. There isalso a way to harden it in the refrigerator as it is without baking. The mainingredients of the pie and the cream are put in the mold, and custard or freshcream is usually used. Cream, chocolate, peanut butter, banana, strawberry,oreo cookie, etc. Various ingredients and variations are possible.
The cream flattened pie has a cool and sweet taste and thecrispy sweetness of the cookie is excellent when you eat it after hardening itin the refrigerator or freezer. You can put fruits or cookies on top of thewell-hardened pie, or decorate it with chocolate powder or powdered sugar.
Types of Cream Pies
– Banana Cream Pie
– Coconut Cream Pie
– Strawberry Cream Pie
– Chocolate Cream Pie
– Lemon Cream Pie
– Banoffee Pie
What is a banana?
It is a generic name for plants belonging to the genus Bashoand Panchoaceae, which is a monocotyledonous plant, and the fruit of this plantis called banana. It is native to the Malaya region of India and Australia, andis a fruit that grows in tropical and subtropical regions around the world. Inthe early days, bananas were difficult to eat because there were many seeds inthe banana pulp, but as seedless bananas, triploid bananas, were born andspread around the world, they became very familiar fruits.
Banana is a fruit with a sweet and soft texture and is oftenused as an ingredient in desserts. Mix it with cakes, pies, cookie dough, orice cream to make desserts. If you add chocolate to a dessert made with banana,the unique flavor of chocolate is added and the compatibility is very good.
Bananas are soaked in syrup and dried to make them crispy, orgrilled on a barbecue grill and sprinkled with cinnamon powder for aninteresting taste.
Types of Bananas
Bananas are loved by people of all ages for their sweet andmild taste. There are many types of bananas too.
– Gros Michel
– Monkey Banana
– Rose Banana
– Red Banana
– Plantain Banana