Here’s a recipe for Japanese-style cheesecake that is known for its soft and fluffy texture / japanese cotton cheese cake:
japanese cheese cake recipe – Ingredients:
- 140g cream cheese
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50ml milk
- 6 egg whites
- 6 egg yolks
- 100g sugar
- 60g cake flour
- 20g cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
japanese cake recipe – Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Line the bottom of an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper, and grease the sides of the pan with butter.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the cream cheese, butter, and milk together over a pot of simmering water. Once melted, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks and 50g of sugar together until the mixture is light and creamy. Add the melted cream cheese mixture and whisk again until well combined.
- Sift the cake flour and cornstarch into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Gradually add the remaining 50g of sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add 1/3 of the egg white mixture to the cream cheese mixture and fold gently until well combined. Add the remaining egg white mixture and fold until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and tap the pan gently on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the cake pan in a larger baking dish and fill the dish with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- Bake the cake for about 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the cake is cooked through.
- Once baked, remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature before removing it from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy your soft and fluffy Japanese-style cheesecake!
Japanese cake – Material
– Cream cheese
– Egg yolk
– Lemon juice
– Weak flour
– Egg Whites
Japanese cake – Create
1. Add the milk to the cream cheese and butter and beat itlike a mash. japanese cake
2. Add egg yolks one by one and mix. At this time, add thelemon house and mix, sift the flour and mix well. In another bowl, whip the eggwhites and add the sugar in three portions to make meringue. (about 60~70%hard)
3. Divide the meringue into the dough in three batches andmix while scooping the meringue around the surface with a spatula so that themeringue does not burn out.
4. Pour the batter into the mold with 80% cold.
5. Put in a heated oven and bake the cake.
Information on the food we made / japanese cake / japanese strawberry sponge cake
What is japanese cake ? / japanese cake
Cheesecake is considered a type of custard pie made withcheese as the main ingredient. It is a dish made in Greece and other regionsaround the 8th century B.C., and boasts the longest history among dessert pies.The first cheesecake is presumed to have been made on the Greek island ofSamos, but the exact time is unknown as it is known that a mold for makingcheese existed in BC. Cheesecake was one of the desserts loved by many people,such as the discovery of records stating that ‘cheesecake was provided’ at thefirst Olympic Games held in ancient Greece, and it can be thought of as animportant energy source.
The Greek cheesecake recipe written by the Greek writerAthenaeus says that it was “mixed with ground cheese and honey and baked on topof flour dough,” which shows that it had a similar shape to the currentcheesecake. The modern form, which can be gently cut when lightly pressed witha fork, was established in the late 19th century by a German-American namedArnold Reuben in New York and Philadelphia in the eastern United States.
japanese cake/Cheesecake styles vary slightly from country to country. NewYork style is characterized by a hard cookie sheet on the bottom, whileJapanese cheesecake is soft and light like air. In addition, the Basquecheesecake, which is originated from the Basque region of Spain and looks likethe outside is lightly burned, is also famous.
Kind of cheesecake / japanese cake
– Japanese cheesecake
– Basque Cheesecake
– Cathy Cookhen
What about Japan? / japanese cake / cheese cake japanese
‘Japan’ is a country located in the Japanese archipelago of East Asiaand the northern part of Oceania. The Japanese archipelago consists of fourmain islands, Honshu, Kyushu, Shikoku, and Hokkaido, and their subordinatecities. The capital is Tokyo, and the currency is the Japanese yen (JPY).
As an island country, Japan has a very rich and diversemarine environment. Much of the Northwest Pacific fishing ground is exclusivelyJapanese fishing waters. The overflowing fishing resources every year madeJapan the world’s largest fishing country until the bubble economy collapsed inthe 1990s, and until recently, it has various types of resources.
It has Japan’s own unique culture and tradition, and becauseit is close to Korea, it is a place that is often chosen as an overseas traveldestination. Japanese cuisine is famous for its many simple dishes thatmaximize the taste of ingredients, and for their colorful and decorativedecorations. In particular, it is one of the places that have a fairly highposition in the dessert section.
Japanese desserts / japanese cake recipes / cake roll japanese / japanese cotton cake
– Butter Sandwich
– Soufflé Cake
– Alumni poem